Friday, April 27, 2018

Thanks to my Husband

I have been a little overwhelmed lately with the amount of love and support I have received from my husband as I finished my Medical Assisting courses. It is safe to assume I couldn't have done it without my husband. To some, getting a certificate may not be such a big deal, but to me it was a big accomplishment. I finished something. I always struggled with college before I got married. Good grades were hard to get and I wasn't as motivated as I should have been.
My husband has been my biggest support through the whole thing. He encouraged me to go back to school in the first place. He always got excited for me when I was making exceptional progress. He was always there to reassure me that this wouldn't last forever when I was working 46 hour work week in addition to my schooling. He put some things on hold so that I could go to school. He was always willing to buy me fun, new scrub tops. During the last part of my clinical's and throughout my practicum he worked so hard to financially supported me so that I could significantly reduce my hours and work and push through the last few months of school so that I could finish quicker. He was thrilled when I passed my certification exam.
Today I accepted my first Medical Assisting job in an Insta Care facility, and I am thrilled to get started on this part of my career, raising our income, and bettering the life for my family. I owe my success to my husband. 
Words can not describe how thankful I am for my husband. I know it hasn't been easy on him, but we made it. Soon we can get back on track, rebuild our savings, and work on remodeling our house some more. I know he is excited for that. I won't be working as hard and we won't be as stressed about money. I love you Dalton. I am so excited to see where life is going to take us from here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment